Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am concerned....

The other day I was babysitting with my hubby (the kids were ADORABLE) and we watched "A Goofy Movie".  All the characters are some sort of dog.  Then it got me thinking of other Disney characters....

Mickey - mouse - acts like a human
Minnie - mouse - acts like a human
Donald - duck - acts like a human
Daisy - duck - acts like a human
Goofy - dog - acts like a human
(I promise this is going somewhere)

Pluto - dog - acts like a ...dog.

I just think its weird that an animal (Mickey Mouse) as a pet dog.  Just seems a little strange.

Thought I would bring this matter to your attention.

Deep stuff.

hehe

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered that! Why does Goofy act human if he's a dog, but Pluto acts like a dog. It really is deep :D

    ReplyDelete