Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Retro Junk - A

If you know me, you know that I love to R-E-M-I-N-I-S-C-E about things. Memories. Old Tv Shows. Old Movies. Old Fads. Anything!  So today I am going to start with the letter A.

Tv Show:  A
 -My favorite 80's cartoon was definitely Alvin and the Chipmunks. 1983-1990

I loved the girl chipmunks too haha. I still need to see those new movies that came out with them in it. And since when do chipmunks have bad eye sight? haha.







Adventures of the Gummi Bears




- 90's Cartoons: 
    AAAHH! Real Monsters! 1994-1998



Uhhh look how nasty these monsters look. Can't believe I liked this show!!

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: 1993-1995




Are You Afraid of the Dark? 1992-1996


This show used to freak me out haha. I am sure watching it now it would be LAME.  But back then, it was pretty intense!!


Any one else have a favorite tv show that starts with A??




2 comments:

  1. aw man I hated that show " Are you Afraid of the Dark" Luke would always want to watch it...I can't really think of any A shows I liked...

    ReplyDelete