Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Retro Junk - B

This week for my tv shows is the letter B.  Here is what I have....

80's:
Baywatch: 1989 - 2001


Good ol Baywatch I remember I watched this a few times.  Not enough to know the characters very well but I remember watching it!


BeetleJuice : 1989 - 1991

I loved Beetlejuice! 




Babysitter's Club: 1990 - 1993

LOVED this show. I wanted to be like them when I grew up haha.




Bear in the Big Blue House: 1997 - 2003

Oh were oh where oh where is shadow....that's the only song I remember!



Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction: 1997 - 2002

The show fureaked me out! I will never forget the one about this creepy nanny with red eyes.  Also one about this little girl with an imaginary friend names Sydney.  I never watch to the end to see if they were fact or fiction. 



Bobby's World : 1991 - 1998
Dontcha know Bobbay? Haha I loved the way his mom talked!



Bonkers : 1993 - 1995
A cheetah as a cop? Outrageous.



Boy Meets World : 1993 - 2000

Probably one of the best shows of all time!!! LOVE IT!
"Finney!!! FIH HI HI HI HEENAY!"
"Hey little bro, lifes tough get a helment"

Boy Meets World tv show photo


What are your favorite tv shows from the past that you loved??

6 comments:

  1. OH man! It's so fun looking at those and remembering them! Half of them I can't even remember! ha. I personally loved Arthur and Recess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated Bobby's world for some reason! Loved Boy Meets world though! Got to love the name topanga! And I loved Shaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby's World.. haha i'm so gald you remember that. Jeremy and I were googling that TV show like 2 weeks ago. I loved that show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the movie and tv show of Beetlejuice. I miss that show and would love to get it on DVD. I also watched Bear in the big blue house when my niece Rylee was little. It was one of her favorite shows and I thought it was cute too. I also watched Baywatch and Boy Meets World. Great list of tv shows and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking about Boy Meets World yesterday! I want to start watching it all over from the beginning!! So good!!

    ReplyDelete