Monday, January 24, 2011

The Hunger Games

Ya so I freaking LOVE this book! I am almost finished with it, and then on to the second one! It is such an easy read! So this is like the FIRST book that I have read that I haven't already seen a movie for it. For example, I saw the first Twilight movie and THEN read the book.  So when I read the book I imagined the characters just like the people in the movie.  Same with Harry Potter.  So finally, with this book, I get to have my own imagination :)  So I thought I would share with you, as close as I can, what
I think the characters look like!

Katniss Everdeen


I imagine Katniss kinda like Gemma Arterton. But ofcourse a younger version since Katniss is a teenager. 


I like Camilla Belle too...


I found this on a blog, I don't think this is the official girl but ya..another idea!

Peeta


Yes, I think of Samwise Gamgee! haha

Haymitch


Hugh Laurie totally reminds me of Haymitch. Scruffy, Tall, Slender.

Well, thats all for now! Tell me your ideas of who the characters remind you of! I would like to know your opinion!


1 comment:

  1. I really like that 2nd chick for Katniss! And I think your idea of Peeta is right on! How funny was it that we both thought of Hugh Laurey for Haymitch? haha! I can't wait for the movie! woo!! I always kinda imagine Gail as looking similar to Jacob Black. Maybe we should just tell the producers that WE will choose the cast for them. We'd pick goooood peeps! Wedding dinner time! See you in 2.4 minutes! EEK!

    ReplyDelete