Monday, November 22, 2010

Today I am thankful for...

So since it is Thanksgiving this week, I thought for the rest of this week I would post things
I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my loving husband!!


He seriously is the BEST!

He knows how to make me happy:
The other day I was gone for a couple hours, and I had mentioned how we really needed to get some cleaning done. (I wasn't implying that he do it, just saying how WE both need to) I can't remember what I was doing, but I was gone for a couple hours.  When I got into our apartment. It was SPOTLESS.  He cleaned the sink, toilet, tub, living room, kitchen (including dishes).  I was so happy! (especially because I was dreading coming home to do it)  He does little things like that to show me he cares :)

He knows how to make me laugh:
Johnny seriously makes me laugh on a daily basis. (Which he mentioned was his goal from day one) Whether its a funny joke or silly dance moves ( and much more) he knows how to put a smile on my face!

He knows how to make me feel loved:
Sometimes Johnny will stop by work just to say hi :) He ALWAYS comes grocery shopping with me.  I HATE going by myself.  For example:
By myself: shopping = 2 hours
With Johnny = 1 hour
haha I always kinda wander when I am by myself, Johnny keeps me on track! 
He gives me hugs and kisses!
If he knows I am having a busy day, he will make dinner for us without me asking him to.
And a million more things he does that are just fabulous! But I can't go on forever!

I am so glad I have Johnny in my life. I am so glad he is mine forever and evers!!

2 comments: