Monday, November 15, 2010

I was gonna make you an omelet and tell you all about it...

This weekend was very productive!  Friday night we went over to Court n Nick's casa to have our monthly "themed movie night." We watched Iron Man 2 and ate Omelets.  At first I had no idea what omelets had to do with Iron Man.  But as we were watching the movie there came a part when Pepper Pots didn't know that Tony Stark was dying and he said something along the lines of, "I was gonna make you an omelet and tell you all about it!" haha.  And then for dessert we had a mountain of icecream with whipped cream, crushed oreos, chocolate syrup, and reeses hard shell shtuff. It was very delicious!!

Saturday we were in SLC for Johnny's teams championship game against Olympus! Sadly, they didn't win :(  But they played hard! My pops came to the game with me, so that was fun to have someone sit with me! After that Johnny and I went shopping for our families Christmas presents! After like 2 hours we only found a gift for my mom! ahh! oh and some shtuff for me! yay!  After that my mom took me shopping for a few hours and we went to Fashion place and got me some presents! yay!

Sunday: Harry Potter 5 & 6 ACCOMPLISHED!!! I am ready for the weekend now to see the 7th Harry Potter! Its gonna be gooooood!

1 comment: