Friday, April 12, 2013

Disney Themed Movie Nights

So as you all may know....I. LOVE. DISNEYLAND. Now that I am prego, I am SO excited to one day take our little kiddos there and experience the magic :) On pinterest I found some SUPER cute ideas for a "Countdown to Disneyland"

One of the things I want to do is have "themed movie nights", where we eat fun foods and then watch a disney movie. Here are some fun blogs I found with this fun idea:

1. Follow my Disney Pinterest board HERE
2. A blog with alot of fun ideas HERE
3. The Fancy Shack Blog Disney Countdown  HERE


So I thought I would start at the very beginning and start with, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

As of right now I have come up with:
Drink: Evil Witches Poison Apple Juice
Treat: The Seven Dwarves Rock Candy

*So I just need the main course and a side....so now its up to you to help me with ideas...please leave some comments!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Wish I was creative enough to help you come up with ideas! I may just steal your ideas instead ;)

    ReplyDelete