Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend & other events!

1964: The Tribute...SO MUCH FUN!!!! They are Beatles Tribute band, they are sooo good! My parents, Ry & Katie, and Johnny & I went and had a blast!!




Memorial Day weekend was alot of fun! We were able to go visit our family in California! Here are some fun pics from our trip!

On the road, drivin to california


Johnny and his cute nieces after church

Me and my nieces

Marisha and Me!
Our cute little nephew! Isn't he adorable?!?

 

I have problems keepin my eyes open when its sunny!
Johnny and me at Alicia & Ryan's house
Alicia and me

3 comments:

  1. Beth!! You are so gorgeous! Looks like you had a lot of fun in California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks court :) It was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I am glad you guys had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete