Thursday, January 14, 2010

P90X Challenge!!

Johnny and (kinda) I started the challenge on January 4th.  Johnny is doing really good! Here are pictures of some of the meals we have made:



This is  chicken breast, Honey Chile Sauce, Snap Peas, and Quinoa.  I really liked this meal it was yummy!


This is an Island Pork Salad.  It has pork, orange slices, cabbage, spinach, dressing, & raisins.


This is Salmon with Lemon-Garlic Sauce, Asparagus, & wild rice.


This was a Tuna Salad.  It has lemon juice, carrots, celery, albacore, & romaine lettuce.

4 comments:

  1. hey girl! so my really good friend and co-worker linds, her husband and their good friends are doing the P90X and my goodness! she is going to be in such good shape and toned!! good luck to you and johnny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! I love pictures of yummy food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I found you on here yay! :) We have a blog too (that I don't keep updated) so I added you to my list! Just wanted to say hi! The shower was so fun and it was great to see you! Love you girl!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see u to!! haha its all good, i dont keep my blog very updated either! I shall add u to my list!!

    ReplyDelete