Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

This is my absolute favorite season!  I can't believe Christmas is so soon!  It has been a busy month.  Johnny finished his first semester of school and got a 3.9 GPA woot woot!  I have been busy at work with my new position as an administrative asstistant.  I do quote comparisons for Health Insurance...pretty intense :).  I have all our shopping done yay!  One of my favorite parts about Christmas is giving :) We were able to help out some people this year and it felt great!  I can't wait for the new year!  I think I am going to chop my hurr off!  I want to donate it to Locks of Love.  Johnny and I have been married for FOUR months already!! It has gone by soooo fast!  It has been a blast!  I fall more in love with him everyday!  He is amazing :)  I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you do an update! Way to go Johnny! Sounds like you guys have been busy and having fun! Glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas! So nice that you'd donate your hair...I bet it will be so cute too!

    ReplyDelete