Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home sweet...apartment...

These past two weekends have been pretty stressful! Johnny and I have been looking for apartments and it has been really stormy the past two weekends and so ofcourse no one really wanted to show us apartments in the rain! But we found the perfect place!! After we left the bluffs we knew thats where we wanted to go! So we have paid the deposit and now they are doing the application process and so we are crossing our fingers!!!! It is going to be weird to leave my home :( But I am excited to start a new life with Johnny in our cute little place :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys found somewhere that you are excited about! YAY!!! It is going to be SO weird when you and Johnny are gone, but I'm excited for you guys to have your first little place....

    ReplyDelete