Tuesday, June 9, 2009

California Trip May 2009







good thing she's uggg....haha






Johnny and I got to be the volunteers on the special effects stage!! It was way fun!!!



us at universal studios


rrrarrr!!


Me and Jenny....

....was like peas and carrots...



Our last day in california in front of the famous mickey!!!

California was soooo much fun! Minus the fact that I was sick most of the time!! But it was alot of fun hangin out with the family!!!! We drove there, but it wasn't too bad. We stayed at our house in st. george the first night, then the next day drove to Vegas and hungout there and then made our way to Florence's house!

We stayed there saturday to sunday night! We had alot of fun with them :) Then monday and tuesday we did Disneyland and California adventure. Wednesday everyone went to the beach but me. I slept all day no joke. Then thursday we went to universal studios, friday we went to sea world and the on saturday we did downtown disney, disneyland and california adventure again!! It was a jam packed trip but so much fun!! Thanks again dad for a great trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there cuz! I love your pictures from your trip. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Where are you guys going on your honeymoon? I love your blog. I have two blogs. One is my personal blog and the other is my photography business blog. My personl blog is tiernybugsblog.blogspot.com/ and my photography blog is tlgphotographyllc.blogspot.com/. I also love your engagement pictures. Lindsey did a great job. Take care and have a great new week!!! Have a great weekend and see you at your bridal shower on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete