Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Couples Contest - The Dating Divas

Hey bloggers! The Dating Divas are having a Halloween Couples Costumes Contest. I need to post it on my blog so they can get the pictures!  Don't forget about my Creative Costumes Rock Contest! We have a few submissions so far, but I would LOVE more!

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY COSTUME!!! When I get the info on where to vote I will post it here:
http://www.thedatingdivas.com/halloween-couples-costume-contest/

Our costume is number *18* Rogue-Tiger Woods-Spiderman

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!

So back in 2009 I was Rogue from Marvel's X-men. Johnny was Tiger Woods. Throughout the night he would tell me he "wasn't feeling good" and that he "thinks he got bit by something" I felt bad but didn't really think anything of it. He told me he needed to go take medicine. But when he came back.....he had "transformed" into your friendly neighborhood Spiderman! It was an awesome surprise, and then everything came together!

***If you want to know how I made these costumes, please visit my costume blog, HERE.
***If you would like to submit one of your homemade costumes, please go, HERE.











No comments:

Post a Comment