Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was alot of fun this year.  It was my whole family, my Aunt Becky and my cousins Tyler & Tierny.  We had a fabulous lunch (I had ham, I don't LOVE turkey) We played games and then we went and saw the movie "Unstoppable". It was really good!!

Dad cuttin the ham and turkey!

My mom sets the table so beautifully! (That peach  jello, ya that was my doing :) )

My big bro and meeee

My cute nephew Keith


My hubby and meee

My super cute nephew Kyle and me

Adorable little Noah, just loves gettin his pic taken!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time! What happened to Keith's hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were so chapped so he had lotion on them plus those wraps to try and hold in the moisture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethanie! I totally forgot your blog was private! But I am glad I am all caught up now! Looks like you have been really busy! We need another Rio date soon! Much love.

    ReplyDelete