Monday, October 4, 2010

The past few weeks!

These past few weekends have been wayyy super busy for Johnny and me.  Last Friday we had a fun night with our group of married/engaged friends at our "Themed Movie Night". This month was: Mr. Fantastic Fox, we had some wayyy good Chicken with Dumplings that Ashley made.
  ***P.S. I am SO lucky to have the friends I have. They really are so amazing :) And they mean so much to me.  LOVE YOU ALL!

Then last Saturday we went to Lagoon with the fam and Frightmares was open so that was fun.  So not gonna lie....some of those rides at lagoon made me a lil dizzy in the head. UM WHAT?!? I am only 21!! Why is this madness happening now?! I thought its supposed to wait until I have kids. Psh. And thankyou everyone who came for not making me go on The Rocket, freaking HATE that ride. Not fun at all, just makes me wanna shiz my pants. No fun.

This weekend was CONFERENCE which was awesome as usual!! When the men went to priesthood, my mom, Katie, Anne and I went to Roberts to get good deals on scrapbook stuff and CAFE RIO! YUM! And then I cut Anne's hair for her :) Twas a fun night!

Rourals also came home this weekend so that was fun! He got the new Halo: Reach game for the 360 so we played alot of that! It was way fun! Kinda want it for my bday/christmas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment