Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh no you didn't!!!

So the other day I was at the grocery store and I only needed ONE item. So after I went and found it I made my way to the Express Lane because all the other lines were long...

So while I was waiting in line, I decided to browse what the person in front of me was getting...and low and behold....

They had a FULL shopping cart...ya WAY more than FIFTEEN! As they were putting there stuff on the...black thingy that moves...(ay ya ay i cant remember the name at the moment) They were like "Oh darn i guess thats a little more than we thought...." Really people?? I would let it slide if you had like 17 or 18 items..but they had well over 25 and then they were trying to cover themselves up!  I did my job and gave them a somewhat lifted eyebrow and a "oh sure you thought you were under the limit sorta smile".  I think I did my job. 

2 comments:

  1. That is so upsetting. You should've helped them get to their limit by taking stuff off the belt as they weren't paying attention..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! That's so frustrating! Like you said, it's one thing when it's one or two over, but really people? Glenn and I always count our items out of common courtesy. :P

    ReplyDelete