Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weekly update...

BIGGEST LOSER:
   So this weeks biggest loser was wayy good! I liked how they went home for a week and got to visit the fam and such!! WAY annoying that every ate cupcakes for Sam!! But im glad that Koli won!!  Also I was really nervous the blue team was going to win!  But I was wayy amazed when Stephanie lost NINE pounds!!! Then Sam lost FOURTEEN!! Crazy good!!  Right now I kinda like the black team more.  Unless Michael gets booted then i think i will like both teams equally.  Im SO glad Lance is gone, I never liked him or his wife!  Crazy that next week they are bringing someone back!!! I hope its someone from the original blue team, since they had to leave day 1.

NETFLIX:
   So I netflixed "Notting Hill" I thought I had never seen it...but after watching a little bit of it, I realized I have seen it before!  But I think its a pretty good movie! I pretty much like most movies Julia Roberts is in. PS if you dont have netflix, you should probably invest in it.  Its GENIUS!!!

ST. PATRICK'S DAY:
   On this lovely day my mom made cornbeef & cabbage, and it was DELICIOUS!!! I feel like holidays are less fun as you grow up.  I remember making leperachan traps for school, wearing lots of green, and every year i would make green milk haha.  Hopefully when i have kids it will bring back those sort of memories and i will get to do fun stuff with them. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I feel that way about holidays too. I always try to bring in traditions with the kids, or make sure I have activities planned. Like on Easter morning I am making breakfast, and we will find our baskets and eggs, and I want to do an Easter craft thing with the kids, and have a little lesson you know? It's hard to try and make sure you do stuff to create memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...i thought blogs were for telling people about your life and not about the lives of people on reality tv shows. maybe im missing something. i still love you though

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like discussing biggest loser so get over it :) !

    ReplyDelete