Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Surprise!!! Surprise!!!!

So last week I decided that I was gonna chill with my friends over the weekend so I texted Cami and asked wut the plans were with everyone and she said we were all gonna chill Friday. So Friday rolled around and Cami came and picked me up and we were gonna go to the mall, but she "forgot" something at home so we stopped to get a sno cone and then headed to cams we walked in through the garage and then all of a sudden, all my friends popped up from behind the counter!!! And yelled SURPRISE!!! At first I didn't know what to think, and then I noticed like all the decorations and I realized it was my Bridal Shower!!! It was so much fun! Thanks For all the fun games and food and gifts everyone!!! I have the best friends ever!!!! I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh sweet little cami! i am so glad you have a blog! we can read about each others stressful lives! haha... like ONE MORE WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete